Volunteer With Us
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Volunteering at Tender Funerals Canberra Region
Volunteers are the life-blood of Tender Funerals. Our funeral directors, morticians and administrative team are all professional, skilled and committed to the Tender credo in everything that we do. However, there is something special for families using Tender in knowing that they are also supported by the broader community through our wonderful volunteers.
Here’s Daniel, a volunteer at Tender Funerals Illawarra, about what volunteering means to him.
Our volunteers perform a great range of essential duties that are key to providing families the authentic, affordable and personalised funerals that we offer. Tender’s professional staff provides all the appropriate training, mentoring and support our volunteers need to be such a valuable part of our community.
Right now, in the lead up to opening, we are looking for volunteers to:
- Assist with community and fundraising events
- Support us with accounting, legal, compliance, communication or other professional skills
- Assist with the myriad set-up tasks as we approach operational status.
As we become operational, volunteers will also be able to:
- Support our professional funeral directors in providing funerals
- Assist with transport requirements
- Assist in administrative tasks
- Assist in care and maintenance of the spaces and vehicles used by Tender
- Make items used by Tender, such as mortuary linens, modesty cloths, shrouds, coffins and more.
If you are interested in volunteering with Tender Funerals Canberra Region please fill out our Volunteers Expression of Interest form.